Its been a long time since we had any contests on Blog Oh! Blog. To add to your winter happiness, I am announcing a mega contest where everyone gets a chance to win not one, not two, but 10 Super Premium WordPress themes made by the coolest theme designers from all over the Internet.
I am not including any of my Premium themes in this contest so that recent buyers don’t feel cheated (And yeah, that doesn’t mean I am not cool 🙂 ).
Here is a list of the Premium themes (Single-User Licenses) that you can win by entering this contest :-
- Arthemia Premium Theme from Colorlabsproject.com – $70
- Chimera Premium Theme from Themespinner.com – $59
- WPRemix 2 from Wpremix.com – $75
- Thesis Premium Theme from Diythemes.com – $87
- Revolution – Real Estate from Revolutiontheme.com – $59.95
- Fresh Folio from Woothemes.com – $70
- On Demand Premium Theme from Press75.com – $75
- Braincast Premium Theme from Storelicious.com – $79.90
- Jobpress Premium Theme from Dailywp.com – $59
- Fresh News Premium Theme from Woothemes.com – $70
- WpShowcase from Gabfire.com – $59
How to participate in the contest?
The rules of participation are quite simple. Here is what you have to do to become a contestant :-
- 1. Subscribe to the RSS Feed of Blog Oh! Blog (this will also help you to know if you are the winner)
- 2. Write an entry about this contest on your blog (Usually my blog will track back your entry but if it doesn’t, you can leave the post link in the comments). Make sure that the entry on your blog contains a link back to this contest.
- 3. One Premium theme per winner.
The contest runs for one full month and the ten winners will be declared on November 28, 2008 through a lucky draw (a separate post will be made declaring the results). The winning participants will be able to make a choice between any of the aforementioned Premium themes and the chosen theme will be sent to their respective e-mail addresses.
So, what are you waiting for? Hurry up and write about this contest to secure your Premium theme 🙂
By the way, HAPPY DIWALI to everyone! Read more about Diwali