First Step :
- You should to have Webmaster editing tool (I use Dreamweaver)
- You should to have Graphcis editing tool (I use Adobe Photoshop)
- Important here, you should to have local webserver for a testing mode. (I use Xampp) Download and install Xampp now.
Second Steps :
- Draw your WordPress theme layout. (Single column or 2 column or 3 column or 4 column)
- Choose color (blue?, black?, white?, orange? etc)
- Ok? done? now we go to the next steps. (I picked 3 column theme) Here is my layout.
Open your Dreamweaver and create new HTML file and it should be like this.
Tutorial : Making Wordpress Theme by examples
Now create your layout.
My HeaderMy Entry
End of html file
Tutorial : Making Wordpress Theme by examplesMy HeaderMy Entry
Now your layout task is done! Tomorrow we learn how to add style to our layout. Subscribe our feed now 🙂